Saturday 19 November 2011

Home/Self Improvement

As the winter sets in =, Its almost like as the heat disappears so do my brain cells.  Is was getting into a lazy place, where I'd get up, go to work, come home, do more work then retreat to the sofa with a duvet, a takeaway and Corrie.  Don't knock it, I like that picture.  However there was just one little thing missing.  Instead of being the girl wrapped up an a duvet, I want to be wrapped up in a handmade blanket, like this lady...

Image:  All free crochet
I'd also like the totally white sofa too but I can dream.  Anyway, I found out that a museum not too far from my house was running a crochet course so I signed myself up straight away.  Its slow going but hopefully myself and my sofa will be draped in a cosy granny square blanket, before Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment